Standard 12 month Product Warranty
This product warranty information relates to;
Strongcast Pty Ltd
- This product is warranted for 12 months from date of purchase subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The product will be replaced, repaired or parts replaced free of charge by Strongcast if, at their sole discretion, it is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
- This warranty only applies to products sold and distributed within Australia by Strongcast and its authorised distributors.
- This warranty only applies if the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions under normal use and with reasonable care (in the opinion of Strongcast Pty Ltd) subject to all terms and conditions set out in this document and in the instruction manuals.
- This warranty does not cover
- Defects or damages resulting from the misuse of this product.
- Defects or damages from abnormal use, improper storage or corrosive environments, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised repair, neglect, rough handling, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, ingress of dirt, dust, acts of God.
- Breakage or damage to parts unless caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship.
- The cost of delivery or transportation of the product.
- Normal wear and tear and reasonable abrasion.
- If the product has been modified or repaired by anyone other than a warranty service by Strongcast or if it is repaired using unauthorised spare parts
- The cost of new installation or complete removal of the product.
- Damage to the components due to improper installation or improper use of the product
- Strongcast is not liable for any damages incurred while using this product or if this product becomes faulty during use.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST STRONGCAST SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF DEFECTS IN PRODUCT. HOWEVER, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCLUDE NOR LIMIT ANY OF YOUR LEGAL (STATUTORY) RIGHTS UNDER THE APPLICABLE NATIONAL LAWS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW STRONGCAST DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCTS OR FUNCTIONALITY, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUES OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFIT, INCREASED COSTS OR EXPENSES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, STRONGCAST’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY DEFECT OF PRODUCT IN MATERIAL, DESIGN AND WORKMANSHIP.